HostMamma is a digital marketing agency dedicated to enpowering small, independent ventures. With customers worldwide, HostMamma is the place where people come to make their ideas tangile: get a domain name, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.HostMamma.com
Our vision at HostMamma is to provide the most complete and comprehensive online digital marketing solutions for our customers. In addition to these product and service goals, we have a focus on building one of the most unique and fulfilling workplaces that exist, by rethinking a lot of traditional practices. Find out how we approach work – read more on our career page.
To succeed in this role, you will have strong communication and organisational skills, as well as being a proactive and self-motivated individual. You will have some administration experience preferably in a busy HR office environment as well as excellent IT skills (MS office). To ensure high quality of work, you will have a flexible approach to planning and managing workload, the ability to understand the “bigger picture” as well as well-developed sense of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain processes, ensuring accurate and timely data management, including running routine reports, as required
- Create documents in support of a range of HR processes, including recruitment (e.g. offer letters, contracts of employment), leavers (e.g. letters confirming final payments), and other events (e.g. pay increases, promotions)
- Administer end-to-end the new starter and leaver processes, taking care of all documentation, managing records, and updating all parties, as required. Take ownership of obtaining all relevant documentation for new starters and ensuring all pre-employment checks are completed.
- Responsible for the end-to-end probation process for all new starters, ensuring that end of probation period is tracked, letters are sent out in a timely manner and any changes are made in the HR system.
- Provide a first point of contact for managers and staff with HR-related questions and requests.
- Train managers on how to navigate around the HR system and provide them with support if necessary.
- Assist with providing regular and ad-hoc reports including headcount, attrition rates, number of vacancies etc.
- Assist with data audits.
- Assist with any other adhoc and routine HR duties, as required, such as helping administer attendance and employee relations activities
- Maintain and promote complete confidentiality in all employment-related matters.
What we’re looking for:
- Must have an interest in HR and developing their career in this area
- Ideally previous administrative experience in HR
- Strong attention to detail particularly with letters and reports
- Confident use of Excel and the ability to pick up new systems competently
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal support.
HostMamma is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. HostMamma will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
To submit your application to this position, please Apply.
Job ID HM00517
Careers at HostMamma
At HostMamma, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
>> Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
>> Flexible Spending Account
>> 401k Retirement Plan
>> 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (increases after 1 year)
>> Seven Paid holidays
>> Employee Assistance Program
>> Employer-paid Basic Life and AD&D (one times annual earnings up to $50,000)
>> Voluntary Benefits: Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Chase the big dreams.
Push beyond fear & doubt.
Our diverse employee population reflects the customers we serve. We support and celebrate everyone on our team through our Employee Resource Groups, open and inclusive to all.