HostMamma is a digital marketing agency dedicated to enpowering small, independent ventures. With customers worldwide, HostMamma is the place where people come to make their ideas tangile: get a domain name, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.HostMamma.com
Our vision at HostMamma is to provide the most complete and comprehensive online digital marketing solutions for our customers. In addition to these product and service goals, we have a focus on building one of the most unique and fulfilling workplaces that exist, by rethinking a lot of traditional practices. Find out how we approach work – read more on our career page.
The Senior SEO Specialist will optimize the HostMamma websites alongside our local brands.
- Work alongside the Head of SEO to progress our SEO strategy
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content to increase the visibility of the company websites
- Work alongside and guide the marketing teams in developing a content strategy according to search opportunity, keyword analysis, and audience intent
- Identify and propose solutions for website speed and mobile-friendliness issues
- Work with Content, PR, Social and wider teams, ensuring we are utilizing search insights effectively across the business
- Plan website consolidations and migrations from start to finish
- Investigate and report shifts in traffic and ranks
- Perform keyword research & mapping
- Run technical audits on our websites
- Analyze competitor and keyword rankings/trends with regular reporting and insight
- Understand the importance of on-site UX; making recommendations on potential improvements
- Analyze link profile reports and find patterns of potential spammy links
- Help automate processes as much as possible
- Keep the business aware of all major updates and what implications they can have for us
HostMamma is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. HostMamma will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
To submit your application to this position, please Apply.
Job ID HM00538
Careers at HostMamma
At HostMamma, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
>> Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
>> Flexible Spending Account
>> 401k Retirement Plan
>> 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (increases after 1 year)
>> Seven Paid holidays
>> Employee Assistance Program
>> Employer-paid Basic Life and AD&D (one times annual earnings up to $50,000)
>> Voluntary Benefits: Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Chase the big dreams.
Push beyond fear & doubt.
Our diverse employee population reflects the customers we serve. We support and celebrate everyone on our team through our Employee Resource Groups, open and inclusive to all.