HostMamma is a digital marketing agency dedicated to enpowering all business ventures online. With customers worldwide, HostMamma is the place where people come to make their ideas tangile: get a domain name, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.HostMamma.com
Our vision at HostMamma is to provide the most complete and comprehensive online digital marketing solutions for our customers. In addition to these product and service goals, we have a focus on building one of the most unique and fulfilling workplaces that exist, by rethinking a lot of traditional practices. Find out how we approach work – read more on our career page.
HostMamma is looking for a Senior Analyst – Accounting Systems to assist in the day-to-day support of our financial platforms. In this role, you will participate in the coordination, support and maintenance necessary to ensure the proper and effective functioning of financial systems. You will also develop, modify and support custom reports for both ad hoc and ongoing needs of the business.
In this role, you will:
- Create and maintain efficient processes that provide effective controls and reliable data for the purpose of recording financial transactions, producing financial reports and supporting our month-end financial close process
- Facilitate ongoing maintenance of our financial systems, including the addition of new accounts, the assignment of reconciliations, and the closing of accounting periods. In addition, monitor and proactively address any system errors identified
- Develop and maintain various financial reports needed by the Finance and Accounting teams to support internal and external reporting requirements
- Work closely with the Finance and Accounting teams to understand and prioritize issues and reporting requirements
- Troubleshoot application issues in coordination with the business/IT
- Create and maintain documentation and monitoring of internal controls as related to financial systems
- Work closely with internal and external auditors to ensure all compliance activities are properly executed in a timely manner
- Review and test upgrades prior to new system release
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Three (3)+ years work experience as a financial analyst or accountant
- Experience in building finance/accounting reports
- SQL/programming skills, ability to dig into data
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of a chart of account structure, foreign currency translations, financial consolidations and general accounting concepts; and how these impact the administration of financial systems, including reporting
HostMamma is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. HostMamma will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
To submit your application to this position, please Apply.
Job ID HM00512
Careers at HostMamma
At HostMamma, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
>> Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
>> Flexible Spending Account
>> 401k Retirement Plan
>> 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (increases after 1 year)
>> Seven Paid holidays
>> Employee Assistance Program
>> Employer-paid Basic Life and AD&D (one times annual earnings up to $50,000)
>> Voluntary Benefits: Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Chase the big dreams.
Push beyond fear & doubt.
Our diverse employee population reflects the customers we serve. We support and celebrate everyone on our team through our Employee Resource Groups, open and inclusive to all.