HostMamma is a digital marketing agency dedicated to enpowering small, independent ventures. With customers worldwide, HostMamma is the place where people come to make their ideas tangile: get a domain name, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.HostMamma.com
Our vision at HostMamma is to provide the most complete and comprehensive online digital marketing solutions for our customers. In addition to these product and service goals, we have a focus on building one of the most unique and fulfilling workplaces that exist, by rethinking a lot of traditional practices. Find out how we approach work – read more on our career page.
The Senior Support Manager should make sure that the customers receive outstanding support and all their expectations are properly managed. This may involve creating support policies and procedures for the team to adhere to, training and observing employees and assisting unsatisfied customers.
- Manage a Global Distributed Team that operates (24/7/365)
- Work closely with the product management team
- Lead the team to accomplish quarter / yearly goals
- Create support and team performance KPI’s (Weekly / Monthly / Quarter)
- Create Improvement Plans / Scorecards for each employee
- Perform Quality Assurance on Tickets
- Understand Team necessities and work with other departments to accomplish it
- Maintain & Improve documentation and workflow
- 5+ years of experience in technical Support Management creating, enhancing and delivering digital
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- Solid understanding of data and how to use it to create compelling business cases
- Able to motivate & drive cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality results
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a global, matrix organization.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities online.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you have experience with data-driven development, thrive in fast-paced work environments and are passionate about helping entrepreneurs and small businesses build, manage and grow their digital presence, this is the job for you!
HostMamma is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. HostMamma will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com
To submit your application to this position, please Apply.
Job ID HM00538
Careers at HostMamma
At HostMamma, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
>> Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
>> Flexible Spending Account
>> 401k Retirement Plan
>> 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (increases after 1 year)
>> Seven Paid holidays
>> Employee Assistance Program
>> Employer-paid Basic Life and AD&D (one times annual earnings up to $50,000)
>> Voluntary Benefits: Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Chase the big dreams.
Push beyond fear & doubt.
Our diverse employee population reflects the customers we serve. We support and celebrate everyone on our team through our Employee Resource Groups, open and inclusive to all.