HostMamma is a digital marketing agency dedicated to enpowering small, independent ventures. With customers worldwide, HostMamma is the place where people come to make their ideas tangile: get a domain name, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.HostMamma.com
Our vision at HostMamma is to provide the most complete and comprehensive online digital marketing solutions for our customers. In addition to these product and service goals, we have a focus on building one of the most unique and fulfilling workplaces that exist, by rethinking a lot of traditional practices. Find out how we approach work – read more on our career page.
The Website Operations Team is responsible for introducing this website offering to customers who have recently signed up for our service, and setting up our website for them. This includes selling the product to them, aligning on edits, handling technical set-up, and owning ongoing edits to the website.
- This role will be comprehensive and will play a part in each step of the process.
- Use independent judgment to diagnose the current state of a customer’s website and domain
- Check each website preview for quality prior to sending out to customers.
- Pitch the value of this website service to new and existing customers over the phone and via email to maximize utilization.
- Handle credential setup including but not limited to gathering website credentials from customers, creating new domains, and initiating assistance from third-party agencies.
- Complete final QA and publishing of the websites.
- Support customers post-launch with website requests.
- Support other Operations teams as needed to maximize customer retention.
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving startup.
- Prior experience with websites and domains.
- You enjoy and are comfortable talking on the phone with customers. You possess strong sales, customer service, communication skills, and derive satisfaction from helping others.
- You are a creative problem solver. You want to understand how things work and quickly identify opportunities to make processes work better.
- You are precise when executing a task. When it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough.
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and define organizational systems.
- You can prioritize and re-prioritize ruthlessly, and you enjoy working toward higher and higher efficiency.
- You’re adaptable and responsive, and are confident in your ability to meet needs across multiple teams, platforms, and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You have an eye for visual design
- You have a “get it done” attitude and a work ethic to match.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or relevant, transferable work experience
HostMamma is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. HostMamma will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your application to this position, please Apply.
Job ID HM00538
Careers at HostMamma
At HostMamma, competitive benefits for full-time employees include:
>> Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
>> Flexible Spending Account
>> 401k Retirement Plan
>> 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (increases after 1 year)
>> Seven Paid holidays
>> Employee Assistance Program
>> Employer-paid Basic Life and AD&D (one times annual earnings up to $50,000)
>> Voluntary Benefits: Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Chase the big dreams.
Push beyond fear & doubt.
Our diverse employee population reflects the customers we serve. We support and celebrate everyone on our team through our Employee Resource Groups, open and inclusive to all.